Saturday 11 February 2012

Almost there

  I think I am ahead of my deadline now and just have to hem and  put button holes on my little dress. I dare not put it on my little one first because I have made it to fit at next Christmas so fit is a relative term for now and second (the most important reason) we had nachos for dinner and I think it may end up a little more orange that it currently is.


Sewing this for the show has reminded me of all the little things that I used to do when I was sewing and not lazy. I thought I would include how my Mum taught me was the only way to end your thread neatly when using a serger. I have been a dutiful daughter for he duration of this project but fear I may slip into bad habits again soon enough :-).


Rag rug here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment