Monday, 30 January 2012


I've been quite busy the past few days. I started off with these little cuties. They are slightly to big but have been worn when ever they have left the laundry so I say these undies are a big hit with us. I saw them being made here and really wanted to make some, mainly because you can make something for boys. Boys you say, yes I say (did I mention I have discovered a distinct lack of boyish fabric in my stash- maybe next week.)

Then I started back in on the smocking as a concerted attack is the only way I can see myself being finished in time for this years show. It first looked like this:

And then this:

And now this:

It progresses so slowly but each time I add a set of flowers it makes a big difference.

And then finally I commenced the monster job that has kept me busy for most of the morning and I have been putting off for too long, labeling. This is one of those times when I think it would have been easier to have had a singleton first.

No comments:

Post a comment